BOOK A CHARTER
Submit a fully completed booking form
- This information is needed for us to be able to prepare for your family or group charter.
- Then we contact you to confirm a date available for your group.
- We supply all the fishing gear like rods and bait for the charter.
- I’ll follow up with a phone call closer to the date of your charter.
- We make arrangements for parking and what to bring with you for the charter.
- All guests onboard must have or buy a tidal water fishing license.
- A tidal water fishing license must be kept in your pocket while fishing or transporting your catch to your home.
- Children 15 years old and under, get a free tidal water fishing license. They must purchase a Salmon Tag to be able to retain a salmon if it is legal.
- A deposit in the amount of $250.00 is required to commence the processing of your charter. We do this over the phone.
- Fish-On Charters accept most credit cards.
- An email receipt for the deposit is sent to you as your charter confirmation and deposit receipt.
- Please remember to purchase your fishing licenses.
- Looking forward to meeting you onboard.
- Thank you for contacting Fish-On Charters.
- [email protected]
- Captain Al, Cellular # 250-619-7008.
- Fish-On Charters mailing address is:
- 1690 Stewart Ave. Nanaimo, B.C. Canada V9S-4E1.